Description

This amazing building of Gothic styling is named Ca' Corner della Regina after the Cyrpus Queen Caterina Corner. It was built between 1724 and 1728 and has been a significant building in the culture of Venice. It was once owned by Pope Pius VII, then home to Biennale works, and now the headquarters of Fondazione Prada. They host temporary projects that are open to the public, so be sure to check it out!  

Gallery

Location